Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 Century Coffee Club Nespresso® Compatible Coffee Pods of your choice (we prefer our Deep Cove Dark)
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 2 ounces good-quality dark or bittersweet (60 to 70 percent cocoa) chocolate, finely chopped
- 1-1/3 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 2-inch piece orange rind strip
- 1/4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- Combine 2/3 cup boiling water and chopped chocolate in a medium saucepan, stirring until chocolate melts. Brew and add 4 Century Coffee Club Nespresso® Compatible Coffee Pods. Add milk and next 3 ingredients (through rind); cook over medium-low heat, stirring with a whisk. Heat 5 minutes or until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan, stirring frequently (do not boil). Discard rind. Pour 1 cup mixture into each of 4 mugs. Spoon 1 tablespoon whipped topping over each serving. Dust with cocoa powder, if desired.
Check this blog often for more delicious recipes using Century Coffee Club Nespresso® Compatible Coffee Pods. Stay cozy, friends!