WARNING: THIS IS TOO DELICIOUS
If you’re reading this you’re a coffee lover as well as a brownie lover! Get ready to get your mind blown with the ultimate dessert. The espresso brownie frosting using our Century Coffee Club Deep Cove Dark Nespresso compatible capsules is as enticing as it sounds, but no worries, it’s low carb!
Here’s a recipe that servers 20 Century Coffee Club low carb espresso brownies:
Chocolate Drizzle (optional):
- 2 tsp Pasture Butter
1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300F and grease a 9x13 inch baking pan well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and unsweetened chocolate together over low heat, stirring until smooth. Add to almond flour mixture.
- Stir in eggs, cooled Century Coffee Club Deep Cove Dark espresso and vanilla extract until well combined. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and smooth the top.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until just set in the center. 25 minutes for more fudgy brownies, 30 minutes for more cakey brownies. Remove and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sweetener together until well combined. Slowly pour in cooled Century Coffee Club espresso, beating until it's a smooth consistency
- Spread frosting over cooled brownies and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine butter and chocolate chips. Heat on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Use a spoon to drizzle over frosted brownies.